Thursday, November 6, 2008

Z is for Chelsea?

So a few weeks ago I was strolling through the magazine section in Harmon's and came across Nylon Magazine, one of my favorites. I decided to buy it because Zooey Deschanel was the cover story and I love her band, She and Him. I read through it, looked through all the pictures... and then realized something. I kinda look like her... I started taking a poll. I asked my coworkers and friends, "Who does she look like?" Every response was "YOU!" and then some varying disbelief on how much I resembled her (except for the whole part on how she is ridiculously skinny). Needless to say my new nickname is Zooey.

So take a look...


Also, if you don't know who she is, she was in Elf, Failure to Launch, and look up her band, She and Him.
And thank you to my photographer/roomate, Jessica, for my crazy need for perfection.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Sometimes I think I live with Zoey Deschanel...scary really

Jessica said...

Sorry, I meant Zooey...who knew there were TWO O's.

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

I did!

cydr2012 said...

omg chels, your blog is the sweetest thing since pumps got into action