Friday, November 21, 2008

Extended Vacation....

Well hello there.........

Since I have so much free time on my hands these days, I've decided to make the most of it. So besides getting all my dental work done before my insurance ends, I will be traveling out of Utah for basically the rest of the year. Here is the downlow for all the know its.

Nov. 26 - Dec. 2 = Oregon, for Turkey Day and festivities, (including Mattie and Lauren's BDAY, woot woot.) Also my favorite friend, Erin LC, will be joining from Seattle! We're most excited for Black Friday and devirginifying Erin in that.

Dec. 3 - Dec. 18 = California! I know my favorite place. I'm going most importantly for Maggie's Baptism, her birthday, Harry's birthday, and because I just love visiting everyone! It will most likly = dream come true, in warm weather.

Dec. 19 - Jan 5 (or so) = Oregon again. With a hopeful stop in Seattle for New Years Eve, where shenanigans are sure to occur. Christmas will be a grand affair, I'm quite sure of it.

Unfortunately, I must return to Utah between each and everyone of these trips! I know, sucks to be me. ha. NOT! I'm going on vacation for like a month and a half!

So all you jealous worker people, don't hate me,
It's my rough life. :)

1 comment:

The Earnest Family said...

Chels.....
I hate you! But really my life is just like one big vacation ALWAYS!
I can do what ever I want and go where ever I want as long as nobody minds that I have 6 kids in tow......hmmm maybe not such a good idea for those of you that cannot look away from crazy ladies talking to themselves, pushing a stroller, with 4 other kids following "crazy mom" with her smelly workout cloths that she hasnt changed out of because why should I when in about 5 min. a baby (or two, who know ....its basically a guessing game at this point) is gonna puke or poop on me and all the other children are screaming about ice cream cones and smoothies that I so called promised them at some point throughout the day which at this piont I have no recolection of ever saying, but for some strange reason it could very well be true and I would have no idea if those words actually came out of my mouth. So I give in and watch my 6 children down a icecream cone in 8 seconds flat and think to myself how talented my kids are becoming.
Nice vacation,huh?