Friday, November 28, 2008

My legs can now fall off

Today being the tradition that it is, meant waking up at 3:55 am, leaving at 4:15 am and arriving at Fred Meyers at 5:00 am! We went straight for the socks..... which we founds lots and lots of. We started out in great moods... SEE!......


But after 2 1/2 hours in 1 store, looking at every single thing possible, it's needless to say, we ended up feeling like this...


After lotzzzzzz of Diet Coke, we were chipper again, no worries. We had so much success and I think Erin loved her first Black Friday (well most of it).

2 comments:

Annee said...

You guys are definitely the best people to teach someone about Black Friday. I still remember the first time I got to experience the magic and the exhaustion of the day with the Earnest women. I've never been the same since.

This year I was missing the magic. But not the exhaustion. Black Friday doesn't exsist in Korea. (Okay, well the BX had a version of it, but it was too lame for me to even get out of my bed to see.)

Brooke said...

I got a free mp3 player at Old Navy. It was awewsome...I was back in bed by 6:15.