Sunday, October 25, 2009

I never know what to title these things, so here.

Things are mostly the same here. I had 2 job interviews last week. I try not to feel too optimistic about them, but I do feel like they went better then those in the past. I know that I will get a job soon. I'm trying to use the power of positive thinking. As long as I keep having positive thoughts about getting a job, it's gonna happen.

I also want to thank my family for all their support, specially my parents. They are doing a lot for me, and I seriously don't know what I would do without them. I also want to thanks Alyssa and Taylor for taking me in and helping me so much. I really appreciate and love everyone.

In the meantime, I try to keep busy during the day. A few days a week, I get up early and head to the Provo City Library. I apply for jobs, read my scriptures, and read books about interview techniques and getting out of slumps. So far, it's been really helpful for me. I do better when I am productive and busy. So that is my daily goal.

Yesterday, I didn't have much to do, so I baked lots and lots of cookies. Alyssa took some pics of me making them and the finished product, as you can see.









Next, I am working on my Halloween costume. I bought a dress at Savers (thrift store) and I am making it into something. I won't tell yet, but I will post pics on Halloween. I am pretty excited for a holiday! It will be fun to do something exciting!

I hope everyone is doing well! Love ya! Chels

3 comments:

Annee said...

Those are cool pictures. You look so domestic. It's darling! I agree that having a routine helps me feel happy and positive too. I TOTALLY believe in the power of positive thinking. I am the hugest fan of the concept. Keep believing in yourself. All of our trails ultimately make us stronger.

Wanna come to Korea?! (I'm serious.) We'd love to have you. We'd also love to eat those cookies. All of them.

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

Annee... of course I want to come to Korea, but lack of job, means no money to get there. Maybe if I get a job, then I can come! Cuz I do really wanna come. And the cookies are good, totally ruining my slim figure, haha.

Annee said...

I'm disappointed that the lack of job will also equate to the lack of a trip to Korea. But it makes perfect sense! Keep up the crafting!