Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I didn't see Elvis?

Last weekend Jake and I went with my roommate, Morgan, and her boyfriend Jake (yes it gets confusing) to Las Vegas. We all needed a few days away from Orem. We had a fun time too, but I never saw Elvis, which is sorta making me sad right now.


Us checking in at Planet Hollywood.


Morgan got her high heel stuck in a crack
(she wears high heels everywhere, even on vacation)




Then we checked out Freemont street, at Moms suggestion, and it was fun!


Off to Paris after that, lol.


We hit up the M&M store.


3-D movie.


And lastly for my benifit alone, the Coca-Cola Store.
It's how I envision heaven will be.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Was super fun - you guys are a riot to hang out with. Thanks for coming, we'll have to have some more adventures soon. :)