Friday, January 30, 2009

I am a pirate.

Hey, long time no see. Sorry for the delay in posting, but my life isn't blog-worthy lately. Until yesterday when I scratched my cornea, (self-diagnosed). It hurt so bad! It hurt when it was open and when it was shut, but better shut. So after a long day of pain, I finally did what i had to do. See:



It just felt so much better shut than open, and all the Google articles i read regarding my condition (I'm not a hypochondriac) said to keep it shut. I got the eye patch first, but it wouldn't hold the eye shut, so tape came next. It hurt all night, but when I woke up this morning, most of the pain was gone. My eye is swollen for sure now, so I look a little funny, but a full recovery is quickly approaching.



P.S. this is not the first (or last) time I was a pirate. (Thanks for the reminder Brooke!)

3 comments:

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cydr2012 said...

YYARRRRR!! Swab the decks! hold me calls! Captain Cyrus wants his coffee! Yaaarrrr

Brooke said...

where is that picture of you dressed as a pirate at disneyland? You should post that too!